Perfect Health is a full service home-based primary care practice focused 100% on seniors and older adults.
Our way of caring for patients reduces hospitalizations, increases longevity and improves quality of life for complex patients.
Perfect Health provides:
- Care Teams – led by a primary care provider, the Perfect Health Care Team includes nurse and social work care managers, psychiatrists, health coaches and medical assistants – all with expertise serving geriatric and complex patients
- Care Coordination – we coordinate care with specialists, pharmacies, labs, hospitals, outpatient facilities, etc. to ensure seamless integrated care. Our Care Team manages communication with patients, families and caregivers, and coordinates appointments.
- Behavioral Health – our team includes geriatric psychiatrists, social workers and pharmacists who are experienced with the full range of behavioral health issues including memory care and dementia.
- In-Home Services – in addition to in-home primary care, Perfect Health provides mobile diagnostics and in-home blood draws.
- Availability – Perfect Health provides patients with 24/7 availability, including urgent visit capabilities.
If you have a patient who would benefit from Perfect Health, click here to access a simple referral form:
We are a fast growing company, always on the lookout for individuals with the committment to be part of creating the next generation of health care. If you are passionate about working with seniors in an integrated team environment focused on improved outcomes, then you belong at Perfect Health.
- Fully integrated medical, social and behavioral care, primarily focused on seniors and complex patients
- A global payment environment instead of fee for service, so providers can focus on outcomes, not outputs
- 1/3 as many patients per doctor and a schedule that give doctors the time they need with patients
- Flexibility to talk to patients by phone, text, email and home visits
- Technology that makes care better and your job easier
- A culture of partnership, where you are creating the next generation of health care
To learn more, please contact us at 617-505-1033